Thursday, August 31, 2006

A brief update before Hawai'i...

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give you a little info before I get to Honolulu. If you are sending me a letter (which I'm sure you are ;) ) Please write my cabin number 4069 beside my name so the mailroom can assure that I receive it. Also, please be sure to send it Intl. air mail (it's about 89 cents I think. ) I miss you all more than you know, and I'll be in touch via blog/telephone in Hawaii - You can call me anytime on Sept. 2nd b/c I'll technically be in the U.S. Talk soon!

Always,
Rhonda

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glory To Glory To Glory To Glory To GOD! I can only imagine the beauty and splender that you are overlooking.
Be Blessed Baby-Girl.
And remember to give a good day!
Luv Mommy

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello From Parental Unit #1.
Rhonda, how many times have you heard me tell you "Everything You Think Should Not Come Out Your Mouth." Your blog page is a source that many people (NOT ONLY-YOUR-PEEP'S)will visit.You know that our world is full of all type people.Some you will learn from, others will be blessed to learn from you. You are a Child Of The King! Stop and Exhale! What Would Jesus Say or Do? God Is Your Source Of Power==PLUG INTO HIS WORD. You are a Leader, You are a Pearl, You Make Thing's Happen, A Woman of Excellence. This SAS trip will Bless Your Life, you are paving the way, as you read this, for other student's to walk where you are walking now. Many passed this way before you and many will follow your lead.
Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Be Rhonda Be!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"MAKE IT DO WHAT IT BABY"
co/your baby brother by way of
The Great Ray Charles and
THE FOX

Later

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home