Thursday, August 24, 2006

Contact Information

I will board the plane in two hours, but I couldn't leave without letting you know how to reach me, even when I am oceans away. Perhaps the easiest method is via blog messages. I set the comment setting to private, so only I can see your messages.

I would also love to receive a letter from you when I arrive in various ports. Please see the address list below. Please do not send packages of any sort. They will never make it through customs and onto the ship. All mail should be addressed as follows:

Rhonda Allen
C/O MV Explorer
Arrival Date
Port Agent Address

Since I am travelling to 10 countries,I have 10 port agents. However, if you send a letter by the suggested airmail date (with an international 84 cent airmail stamp ;) ) I should receive your letter upon arrival. Thank you for taking the time to keep in touch. Here is my list of port addresses and arrival dates. You may address the envelope exactly as it is written below. Please send me a letter! I miss you already! :)

Airmail
Kobe, Japan: Mail By August 29th

Rhonda Allen
C/O: MV Explorer
September 12th 2006
Inchcape Shipping Services
Kenryu Bldg II, Room 303
6, Kaigan-dori, Chuo-ku
Kobe-shi, Hyogo-Ken 650-0024
JAPAN

Qingdao, China: Mail By September 5th

Rhonda Allen
C/O: MV Explorer
September 19th 2006
Penavico Qingdao
21 Wuxia Road
Quingdoa 266002
P.R. CHINA

Hong Kong: Mail By September 9th
Rhonda Allen
C/O: MV Explorer
September 23rd 2006
Inchcape Shipping Services (HK) Ltd.
Units 1802-1805, 18th Floor
No 3 Lockhart Rd.
Wanchai, HONG KONG-CHINA

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: Mail By September 13th
Rhonda Allen
C/O: MV Explorer
September 27th 2006
General Forwarding & Agency
5th Floor Osic Building
8 Nguyen Hue Avenue
D. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM

Yangon, Myanmar Mail By September 23rd

Rhonda Allen
C/O: MV Explorer
October 7th 2006
Myanmar Port Authority
Shipping Agency Department
Sea Horse Agency
347/1st floor, Mahabandoola Road
Kyauktada, Yangon MYANMAR

Chennai, India Mail By October 1st

Rhonda Allen
C/O: MV Explorer
October 15th 2006
J.M. BAXI & CO52 Rajaji Salai
Chennai 600 001 INDIA

Suez, Egypt Mail By October 15th

Rhonda Allen
C/O: MV Explorer
October 29th 2006
WORMS UNITED SHIPPING AGENCY
Palestine and 23 July Street
Sonesta Commercial Center
PO Box 475
42511 Port Said EGYPT

Istanbul Turkey Mail By October 24th

Rhonda Allen
C/O: MV Explorer
November 7th 2006
I.T.S. International Travel Services
Buyukdere cad. Kaya Aldogan sok. 12/1
80300 Zincirlikiyu
Istanbul TURKEY

Dubrovnik, Croatia Mail By October 31st

Rhonda Allen
C/O: MV Explorer
November 14th 2006
ATLANT SHIPPING & TRAVEL AGENCY
Obala Stjepana Radica 26
PO Box 40
HR - 20000 Dubrovnik CROATIA

Cadiz, Spain Mail By November 9th

Rhonda Allen
C/O: MV Explorer
November 23rd 2006
A. PEREZ Y CIA S.L.
La Perla de Cadiz No 2
11007 Cadiz SPAIN

Telephone Usage

I can place outgoing calls for approximately $1.95 per minute from my ship cabin. I will search for more affordable phone booths and phone cards in port.

If you want to call my cabin, you may dial the following toll free number 877.266.0986. An operator will answer and request a credit card which will be charged approximately $3.95 per minute. Please note the following time changes. The time aboard the MV explorer is based on eastern standard time and the time on the ship is ahead or behind by the number of hours listed below.

Ensenada -3 hours Hawaii -6 hours Japan +13 hours

Vietnam +11 hours Myanmar +10.5 hours India +9.5 hours

Egypt +7 hours Turkey + 7 hours Croatia +6 hours Spain +6 hours

If you would like to call the ship, it will probably be best to call my room after 11:30 p.m. my time because we have evening programming every night while at sea.

Well, I must finish cleaning and packing in order to receive clearance from my mother to leave in 1.5 hours...

Bon Voyage!

Rhonda

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhonda!

Girl, I've been sitting here for the past hour reading, laughing, crying, reading, laughing and crying so more! I am so extrememely proud of you. I can't wait to share all this with the boys and Nia. You have set high standards for our kids and I am so thankful to God for watching over you and giving you this opportunity to see his big, beautiful world. Okay, is there anyway I can get money over there so you can buy me SOMETHING wonderful! Anything! Let me know how I can wire you or something. Keep the info coming. I look forward to reading what's going on and I will be sure to pass the word. We love you. We're proud of you! Always, remember, who YOU are, where YOU came from and WHOSE child you are! WE LOVE YOU!!

Eleanor

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home