Poop and Pictures...



I was enjoying a beautiful evening in San Diego. In fact, I was eating the meal you see above. Then, a sea gull that was comfortably perched on the railing flew off into the sunset...and pooped on me-and my food. I KID YOU NOT. It was terribly hilarious. I've stopped screaming, but it was especially gross because I admired the way the gull was comfortable around people. And I quote, "I hope it doesn't poop on us." LOL with that said, let me tell you about the next few posts. I'm hiding out in the lobby of the Westin hotel (taking advantage of my last two hours of free wireless. The ship will depart for Ensenada in about an hour. But until then, I will post as many pictures as possible with brief caption descriptions. This experience is so surreal. It has already been a test of my faith, will, and creativity! :) Like I always say, "The BEST is yet to come!"
Always,
Rhonda

4 Comments:
Rhonda,
What a great story. I am sure it wasn't funny while it was happening but definitely one you will always remember. I love your blog already.
Gwen Edwards (DNE mom)
Oh My Goodness! Poop on your plate? Way-To-Much-Information!!!!!
Well Rhonda it looks like you are off to a "Great Start." Thank You for the photo's. It looks like there are at least 100 steps just to board the ship! You must be getting a good leg work out;) How did you enjoy the launch of the Cruise Ship-----Oh I Meant To Type Semester At Sea, Floating University. It is a wonderful site to watch as you head out of the pier. The one thing i love about the cruise packages, is that the ship is self-contained. You never have to leave the ship if you don't want to. I knew once you boarded, you would fall in love with it. What is this about a candy drawer? I must remember you took all your comfort's from home! The work study does not sound like work to me. It is a great opportunity for you to see how everything comes together before the student board. You have never met a stranger Rhonda, so i am not at all shock to hear that you are having lunch with the Dean of the college.
Thank You So Much For Keeping Me In The Know!
Love Mom
Hi Baby-Girl,
Well I just can't wait to hear how things are going, now that everyone is on board the ship. Everything is good here at home but, last night I must have been dreamind. But there was music coming from your room. It was, no now wait. Baily something... I am sure it was not Corine Baily. Because have her CD with you. Any-who, It was music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, Luv You Ma
I really shouldn't have read this while eating my lunch. Great story, though!
Post a Comment
<< Home