Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Room and Ship Board Life






I wanted to give you a little idea of how my space looks. The common areas of the ship are beautiful, and you will see pictures in this blog from my candy drawer to the library and the lifeboat area. Speaking of lifeboats, the ship is very secure. We must pass through metal detectors to enter and use our e-id's. Don't worry Daddy. I'm safe! This post also includes various shots from the decks, hallways, campus store, e.t.c.

Enjoy!

Rhonda

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda,

Wow! It looks like you're already having a blast! I'm so happy that you have a blog. I look forward to reading about all of your fabulous adventures. You're in my prayers. You're going to be a changed woman when you return. I'm so proud of you. God Bless.

Celeste

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Rhonda? I hope your room stays that clean. LOL
Be careful & take as many pictures as possible.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home