Picture link
Check out pictures from Burma, India, and Sealympics at the following link:
http://ualr.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2010641&id=120500037&l=5dfe5
http://ualr.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2010641&id=120500037&l=5dfe5
From a small southern town to one global journey of a lifetime...this is my story.
2 Comments:
Look Out EGYPT HERE COMES Ms. Rhonda!
Here you are headed into the month of November, can you believe it?
When you get to a inland "Free Net Cafe' check your photo link. Your friends are telling me they can't view your most resent photo's.
Your Brother needs JESUS !
He Has Started Your "Homecoming Count Down!" He will never admit to how much he misses you.
Take Care of Yourself, Be Careful.
Do you have any in-home-stays planned?
I am never bored while reading your blog, most of the time. I am SCREAMING-- No Rhonda T.M.I. You May Want To Revisit Your Calling;)
Be Blessed
Luv Ma
"Oh My Goodness....Snorkeling?"
Since You Are Not A Swimmer...Well Ah!
NO WAIT, MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! I will just 'Keep You Covered In Prayer'
You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home